CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Where did the rest of your clothes go? That is a question you ask yourself as your walking through the campus of DSCC. It makes you wonder if people have a mirror at home. I must admit that mostly I’m talking about the “ladies”. And I use that term lightly. You know you have seen them. They walk around tugging on the top of their ‘V’ neck shirt so no one can see. Did the shirt shrink between home and school? Then there is the other group. The group that tugs on the bottom of their shirt so you cant see their butterfly tattoo. And what’s up with the tattoo anyway? Can you imagine how that tattoo is going to look in 60 years. NOT PRETTY!!!!!! This doesn’t just go on at school, it happens everywhere. Even church!!! I was raised with an Independent Baptist Preacher for a grandfather. He probably is opposed to me wearing shorts. He said to me one time, ”Jeff, that girl is only wearing a handkerchief!!!” Now mind you she had on much more than that, but not much more than that. It makes you think about what “ladies” wore 50 years ago. They were completely covered up almost. Now look what we have. Now imagine what we will have 20 years from now!!!!! It will be just like in the garden of Eden. Genesis 3:9 .And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 10.And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
Let me be the first to tell you, a lot of folks should be hiding because THEY ARE NAKED!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Amen! You should have preached that sermon at the King James Fellowship- ;o}
HA! I am sure this comment will come back to bite me on the rear end....but oh, well....if the shoe fits, right?!