CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

This past Saturday we celebrated our youngest son, Parker’s 5th birthday. He is the youngest of 3, all boys. Needless to say The House of Gordon is loud and crazy. My has the time flown by. He is growing up so fast. I can remember the day he was born the first thing Jeff said was “is that red hair ?“ I was so excited. I have always wanted red hair or wanted a child with red hair.


We also went to Reelfoot Lake to celebrate my husbands birthday with my mom, grandmother and sister. Want it guess his age .….well…. He is the big 30. I love rubbing it in his face. Ok, so this was the last meal before he starts THE DIET! Sunday he starts the high protein , low carb diet. We cant eat anything good. I have been on it for 1 week and I must say I think that I have done pretty good. I don’t have very high will power to resist the bad things to eat. I’m ready to change my life and health and be skinny.
Until next time,
Carre B Gordon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carre B Gordon!

Coming ya to you live from KY-- was thinking about you the other day and your new diet. Gotta love all that energy, eh?? :o}