CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh how i long to be skinny !

As I have said before,Jeff & I are doing the dreadful diet thing. Well just a little update, we are doing very good and I'm very proud of us both. I try not to weight everyday but I think that I have lost about 9 or 10 pds.I have not asked jeff recently but the last time I did he was at around 12 pds lost. We are on the right track . This diet thing is not easy at all. I'm one of those that is lazy and does not want to stick with something and quit. It's just so much easier and when you see others that are skinny and eating whatever they want, it really puts you down.I think that now that I'm actually losing weight it is helping me get over my discouragement. Oh, and I'm really looking forward to funny foto friday . I cant wait to see all of those messy fotos.

Carre

0 comments: