CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR!!!

I was driving to school this morning and heard a conversation on the radio about the Presidential election coming up. This lady said you can go to MSNBC's website and find an interview with Obama about his "stance" on the Pledge of Allegiance and some other topics. I went there after lunch and it was gone!!! So I had to hunt it down and find it. I have really been on the fence about who to vote for. There are really,in my opinion,no great option that stands out to me. I would rather not vote for either one of them. Anyway,here it is.

From Sunday's Televised 'Meet the Press' Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. Obama Explains National Anthem Stance Sun, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.The General also stated to the Senator that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171... During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. At the very least, 'Stand and Face It'
Senator Obama Live on Sunday states,
'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'We should consider to reinvent our National Anthem as well as to redesign our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails. Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. My wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago. She has her views and I have mine'. Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put aside my hatred. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path of hope. My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.

WOW!!! This really opened my eyes. This man could perhaps be our next Commander in Chief. These verses came into my mind when I read this:
Revelation 2:16
Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Revelation 22:20-21
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

This would be a GREAT time for the Lord to come get us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

And yet people still want to vote for Barack Obama. Crazy folks!

Tracy said...

Yep~crazy is a good word to describe them.

A Day In Our Household. said...

That sends chills up my spine. Partly because the signs of the times are showing more than ever. And partly because I just feel he is evil. And his wife is just as bad. I voted today of course for Mcain!!

Anonymous said...

Time for a new blog entry guys!!! :))