CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have been going thru some old pictures that have been on my computer and I've been trying to transfer them to Cd's so I can free up some space on the laptop. I thought I would share some of these with one. The first picture is of all the boys. I know you can't see Parker in this picture but he is in there!!! Hopefully you can figure that out on your own!!




Now here is a picture with all of them. This is probably one of the first ones we tried to take with all of them together.



I am going to try to post some of each of them as a baby later on. Its fun and sometimes funny to go back and look at these pictures. Time flies so fast!!!
Jeff W Gordon

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Awwww! They're super cute!

Anonymous said...

aww! how adorable!!
my boyfriends are so cute ;))

Sandy said...

I just love to go through old pictures. These are great. have fun as you sort through all the memories