CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

I HATE BEING SICK!!!

I would like to confess something to each and everyone today. I hate being sick. I have had the worst sore throat that I have ever experienced. I can't talk. I can't even swallow. My wife(the doctor without a degree) says it is my sinus drainage. I don't care. I hate it!!!! I missed Old-Fashioned Day at our church. I usually like this day because it is pretty funny to see other people, other than you, who look funny in their attire. The kids have all been sick. They have been running a fever and cough and all the junk that goes along with that for about a week. Things are still pretty busy. We have a lot of things going on. We also have another date for a nursing home visit. November 2. She also wants to set up a date with us come back every month. I think that says alot about our group. Let me know what you think. The only thing that I'm scared of is calling her in the next couple of months and canceling because we have lost interest. Let me know what you think and some ideas to do the next time we go. Even if you have an idea about something to take each resident that would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Jeff W Gordon

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Do we know how many residents they have? Second question, Can we do it on a bi-monthly basis? I know people, myself included start losing interest in things when it becomes a regularly scheduled have to thing. But, you can count me and my family in, we're willing to help anyway we can.

Tracy said...

Sorry you are sick. So far, we have dodged it...hope we continue too. I have stashed germ-ex and lysol spray in every car and crack in the house trying to combat it.

;o}-hope you feel better soon.


I will e-mail you guys some pictures from yesterday!