CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CAUTION!!! DON'T LOOK IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH


Consider this a warning!!! If you are one of those people that passes out at the sign of anything gross, go somewhere else. On Thanksgiving morning we were all dressed and just waiting for time to leave to go to my aunts house for Thanksgiving lunch. I go to the sink to fix me a glass of water so I could take some medicine.We have been having a problem with the kitchen faucet, because it doesn't shut completely off. So you have to use a LITTLE authority. Of course when I used it Thursday it wouldn't shut off. I had to get it to shut off or else water was going to drip steady until we got home that afternoon. So I decided I would hit it as hard as I could. Now mind you, I've done this before and nothing happened. The water would ALWAYS finally stop dripping. NOT THIS TIME!!!! The handle breaks in half and here are the results. Scroll down at your own risk!!!!





These are really good pictures. These pictures were taken a day after. When Carre heard me screaming(I wasn't crying,not yet)blood was everywhere. It looked like an episode of CSI. Most people post pictures of their children or pets. Not me!!! I post pictures of gaping wounds. Look for more in the upcoming post!!! But anyway, I thought y'all might enjoy those pictures. Good luck with supper tonight. I hope these pictures aren't in your head while you are eating your spaghetti or that steak!!!

Jeff W Gordon

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for that-incredibly gross. Dalton and Ethan told us about that, but it looks even worse. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

A Day In Our Household. said...

Oh come on!!! I was seriously planning on spaghetti tonight!!! Change of plans coming up. Anyways nice battle wound. I think the kitchen sink won that battle. You might want to look into a new one maybe.... Hope your hand gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Well, with a title like that.. I had to see what was going on.

Did Brian see this?? He is the one that gets woozey. :o}

Anonymous said...

eww eww and eww!!! thats disgusting!!! thank you for ruining my lunch.