CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

JUST AS I PROMISED!!

Here are some of the pictures from the Icebreaker Service for the young people. Enjoy!




WOW these ladies were out for blood!!


Not real sure what was happening here. I could have been choking!!! This was the part where we tried to chew and swallow 6 crackers in 1 minute. Sounds easy!!! Try it when you get home. With nothing to drink!!!



Everyone always votes for the BIG person to win a food eating game!!! Some things never change!!!




"WOW I could use something to drink"




"I hope Bro. John don't see the three crackers I threw in the floor"



THE CHESS CHAMPION AT HOLY HILLS BAPTIST CHURCH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I literally LOL'd on that 3rd picture down. What were you doing? hee hee

Good times!

Anonymous said...

you look extremely goofy in that pic..so funny.